Are you an effective leader looking for your next opportunity in the Hotel Industry?
- Enjoy generous staff benefits
- Be part of a fun and friendly team environment
- Join an international Hotel brand
Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill is currently seeking a Hotel Assistant Manager. We are looking for someone with Hotel experience in the same or similar level position to assist our Hotel Manager in the day to day operational management of the Hotel. You will provide hands on guest service delivery and oversee the operations of all departments to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay.
Experience in the hotel industry is essential. As this is a 24 hour operation you will be required to work to the needs of the business which will include weekends, nights and public holidays.
Novotel is part of an International brand with a network of over 400 hotels in 60 countries and it's success is due to the professional and enthusiastic team who have embodied the brand's ideals and culture.
The ideal person will be a proactive and effective leader who is highly customer orientated, and has a professional, warm and friendly nature and a strong work ethic.
To be successful in this role, you will have to be a "people person" with a natural leadership ability to ensure the team exceeds expectations with personalised customer service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Hotel Assistant Manager is the Hotel representative in the absence of the Hotel Manager and is responsible across all departments for the day to day operations of the hotel, liaising closely with other department heads within the Hotel and RHR Group on an as needs basis. The role is primarily responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and safety and security of guests and staff at all times.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- A proven track record in effective team leadership
- Experience in the same or a similar role within the Hotel Industry
- A passion to deliver great customer service
- Ability to accurately handle cash
- Thorough understanding of all hotel administration and operational procedures
- Excellent personal presentation and conduct
- Good verbal and written skills
- Intermediate computer and Microsoft suite experience
- Availability days, afternoons and weekends (flexible rosters)
- Excellent time management ability
- Professional phone manner
- Previous experience with a PMS, Opera or Fidelio (will be highly regarded)
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Responsible service of Alcohol competency card (or willingness to obtain)
- Great work ethic and reliability
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION
- Complementary meal provided in our fully catered staff room
- Significantly discounted gym membership for you and a friend or family member
- Discounted stays at Novotel Rooty Hill
- Discounted corporate health fund
- Free Parking
- Discounts across the business
- Ongoing support and training
ABOUT THE RHR GROUP
We are on a mission to continue to grow and provide our customers with an exceptional customer experience and to make a difference through community participation.
The RHR Group includes the Rooty Hill RSL, 4.5 star Novotel Hotel, One55 Fitness and the SGAC Gymnastics and Aquatic Centre. Each business has it’s own unique identity, however, we are all part of ONE team.
We are committed to our employees and their journey from the beginning. Countless opportunities are available at the RHR Group.
Please include a Resume in your application to give us an idea of your skills and experience.
Choose the RHR Group & transform
your job into a career!........
Visit our Website at:
Visit our Facebook page at: