- Be part of the One55 Tribe
- State-of-the-art fitness facility in the heart of Western Sydney!
- Actively grow your Personal Training portfolio
One55 isn't just a Fitness Club, it's a lifestyle!
One55 empowers members to push limits and boundaries, in and out of the club. One55 offers the largest fitness facilities in Western Sydney including state-of-the-art weights & equipment, a dedicated 25 metre pool, steam room, extensive Group Fitness Timetable offering Les Mills programs and crèche. Our services are designed to boost health and fitness and keep you motivated. With world-class personal trainers and a never-ending stream of activities such as Boot Camp, Group Personal Training and the 12 week Challenge. We are Western Sydney’s hottest Fitness Club.
As a Personal Trainer you will work to actively grow your Personal Training clients within our business, with an aim to deliver premium, well planned, Personal Training sessions to assist members achieve their goals; and to achieve KPIs and Revenue Targets.
As part of the Fitness Services team you will exercise your high level of customer service to attend to all member needs and ensure that the gym is well maintained and clean at all times and gym equipment is in good working order.
- Actively grow your Personal Training portfolio within our business
- Deliver premium, well planned, Personal Training sessions to assist members achieve their goals
- Provide structure and guidance so that your clients use their gym time, away from you, in a correct and results generating manner
- Be available for members, answering any enquiries or helping as required and always welcoming them with a warm smile, giving them your full attention
- Be a mentor, coach, motivator and friend to our members
- Ensure that all member appointments are entered into CRM system and managed correctly
- Conduct quality Retention Programs - Assessments, Workshops, Retention Calls
- Complete all scheduled Shift Tasks
- Keep thorough and complete Shift Records Achieve Shift KPIs
- Ensure that equipment is clean and in good working order
- Ensure that the gym is clean, equipment is put away and well maintained
At least 2 years experience as a Personal Trainer
Cert III Fitness (or equivalent)
Cert IV Fitness
Current registration with Fitness Australia
Personal Training insurance
First Aid Certificate and CPR
Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Resident
This is a casual position with varied hours plus an expectation to conduct Personal Training Sessions outside of rostered floor shifts. Due to the nature of the sport & fitness industry, rosters will include: open, close and day shifts, working between the operational hours of:
Monday - Friday: 5:00am to midnight
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 6:00am to 8:00pm
Candidates are requested to provide their availability to work as part of their applications. Those with more flexible availability will have an advantage.
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION
- Ongoing support and training
- Free uniform
- Free parking
- Delicious free meal provided in our fully catered staff room (for shifts over 5 hours)
- Significantly discounted gym membership
- Discounted stays at Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill
- Discounted corporate health fund
- Discounts across the business
- Discounted Learn to Swim OR Gymnastics Class for a family member
Please include a Cover Letter and Resume giving us an overview of your previous experience.
Choose the RHR Group & transform
your job into a career!
Or visit us on Facebook One55 Health & Fitness