Sydney Gymnastics and Aquatic Centre (SGAC) is recruiting once again due to high volume and an ever growing business. We need coaches to help SGAC continue to grow the Gymnastics programs across all disciplines.
If you have coaching qualifications in Acrobatics or Trampolining, MAG, WAG or Gym for All and you want to work in a state of the art facility amongst international gymnastics coaches, then we have a job for you.
IN THESE POSITIONS YOU WILL!
Teach, coach and deliver a variety of gymnastics programs in a positive, educational, safe and fun environment.
Communicate to children, parents and coaches on the progress of participants and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrated technical gymnastics experience
- Demonstrated Programming experience
- Technical membership – Minimum Beginners Coaching Accreditation
- First Aid/ CPR Certificate
- Working with Children Check Clearance
You will need to hold the coaching level relevant or your discipline:
- Intermediate/Level 1 Coach
- Advanced/Advanced Silver/Level 2 Coach
- High Performance/ Gold / Level 3 Coach
This is a casual position with up to full time hours available. Due to the nature of the sport & fitness industry, the position will involve rosters with a mix of hours including weekends.
Candidates are requested to provide their availability to work as part of their applications. Those with more flexible availability will have an advantage.
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION
- Delicious free meal provided in our fully catered staff room (for shifts over 5 hours)
- Significantly discounted gym membership
- Discounted stays at Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill
- Discounted corporate health fund
- Free Parking
- Discounts across the business
- Free uniform
- Ongoing support and training
- Discounted Personal Training Sessions at SGAC
- Discounted Learn to Swim OR Gymnastics Class for a family member
ABOUT THE RHR GROUP
We are on a mission to continue to grow and provide our customers with an exceptional customer experience and to make a difference through community participation.
The RHR Group includes the Rooty Hill RSL, 4.5 star Novotel Hotel, SGAC Fitness and the SGAC Gymnastics and Aquatic Centre. Each business has its own unique identity, however, we are all part of ONE team.
We are committed to our employees and their journey from the beginning. Countless opportunities are available at the RHR Group.
Please include a Cover Letter and Resume giving us an overview of your previous experience.
Choose the RHR Group & transform
your job into a career!
For more information view our website www.sgac.com.au
Or, visit our Facebook page:
** Only those with FULL working rights in Australia will be considered for this role**